Skip to main content

You're enough.

WELL, HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh well, sorry, I'm just too excited to share something with you guys. It's been a while! So, how are you? I hope that you're all good even though your days may be hard sometimes, but it's okay. You're stronger than you think.

Has anyone ever commented on your body shape, skin color, weight and stuff? I'm sure they all have done that to you.
But you know what? It doesn't really matter, I know, sometimes it gets hard to hear all of that shit, but trust me, you're more than that. Those things don't define you. Your beauty is more than just your body, skin color, weight and stuff. Your value is more than that. Nobody can tell you that you're ugly just because you have this body, your skin is like that, you're too skinny, you're too fat and whatsoever.

F*** them who tell you those harsh things.

~~

So, I've been reading about this self-love lately, and it's so good for me. I'd recommend you to read all good stuff that makes you feel good about yourself.

Self-love is another way to say "Love yourself".
To have self-love, it's not easy, it takes time and efforts.
To have self-love means accepting ourselves as we are, feel comfortable as we are, feel good enough about ourselves, not comparing ourselves to others, not focus on society’s standards.

It's very important for us to remind ourselves that none is perfect. None. We, as a human, have strength and weaknesses, and it's okay. Each of us is unique. What makes us unique is ourselves.

To have self-love doesn't mean that we have the thoughts "I'm better than anyone else". It means having a positive mind about ourselves, knowing that we're worth all good things in this life, we have great values.

Before we continue, I want to tell you that you deserve to feel good and happy about yourself, no matter what. You do deserve it.
I know it's hard when you scroll down your timeline and there are some 'beautiful girls with long hair and nice teeth with no pimples' and you start to compare yourself to them. Baby girl, it's not good, don't compare yourself to others, leave that negative thing behind.

They're beautiful, so are you, you can be beautiful like you.

Note this, you can create your own definition of beauty. You can. You have rights to do that.

Having darker skin is okay.
Having pale skin is okay.
Being skinny is okay.
Being fat is okay.
Being too tall is okay.
Being too short is okay.
Feeling good about yourself and accept yourself, is more than just okay.

Your beauty is more than just having pimples on your face.
Being you and living in that body doesn't make you any less beautiful.
Keep these things above in your mind.


Oh, anyways, some people are much too often comment on me, myself. Sometimes I don't understand why having darker skin and being taller is a big deal for them. I mean, why?!?!?!?!?!
Why you gotta bother yourself commenting on my body and stuff?????????????????????? Does it annoy you that I feel comfortable with myself?????????????????????????????????????????????
They often tell me to see the dermatologist to get skin whitening.
I used to get upset over those stupid things, but not anymore.

I'm starting to create my own definition of beauty, accept myself and keep reminding myself that I don't need to feel bothered by society’s standards. I need to leave those things behind.

Recognizing the value of self-love is the most important step to improve your quality of life.

The more self-love you have for yourself, the better you're for yourself, happiness and life.

I have this special message to people who (usually) comment on me, I wear makeup because I feel good about it. I don't wear makeup because I feel good about it. I put mask because I feel good about it. I try to get rid of pimples because I want to and it makes me feel good about myself. I do something that makes me feel good about myself, not to impress any of you.
how I react to those people
exactly



~~

F*** them who keep saying those harsh things. As long as you're comfortable with yourself, things are fine.

You have rights to feel comfortable with yourself.
Once again, note this, You do.

Having a self-love is important.
As important as you are.

~

Anyways, has someone told you that you're beautiful today?
I'd do that for you,
You're beautiful, yes,
You are.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Research Design

A.     Introduction Research has been defined in a number of different ways, and while there are similarities, there does not appear to be a single, all-encompassing definition that is embraced by all who engage in it. One definition of research is used by the OECD, "Any creative systematic activity undertaken in order to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of man, culture and society, and the use of this knowledge to devise new applications. Another definition of research is given by  John W. Creswell , who states that r esearch is a process of steps used to collect and analyze information to increase our understanding of a topic or issue. It consists of three steps: pose a question, collect data to answer the question, and present an answer to the question. The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary defines research in more detail as "studious inquiry or examination; especially: investigation or experimentation aimed at the discovery and interpretation

Masa Depan Guru Bahasa Inggris dan Profesi Guru Bahasa Inggris Masa Depan

Apa yang pertama kali ada di pikiran kalian ketika mendengar “ Bahasa Inggris ”? Apa kalian memikirkan tentang betapa susahnya mempelajari bahasa tersebut? Apa kalian mengira itu adalah hal yang keren dan sangat spesial ketika kalian bisa menggunakannya dan menguasainya? Nyatanya, di zaman sekarang, bahasa Inggris bukan lagi suatu hal yang sangat spesial. Melainkan suatu kebutuhan. “ loh mengapa demikian? ” jawabannya adalah selain bahasa Inggris adalah bahasa universal, yang diterima dihampir seluruh dunia dan hampir kebanyakan orang, bahasa Inggris juga dapat memudahkan kita dalam menghadapi persaingan di dunia pekerjaan nanti. Bahasa Inggris dapat membantu dan memudahkan kita dalam hidup di masa depan nanti. Di zaman yang serba canggih ini, tidakkah kalian ingin berteman, berbicara,  sekedar chatting dengan orang asing? Orang asing yang saya maksud di sini bukan makhluk luar angkasa, terlebih lagi alien-alien seperti di drama Korea. Orang asing yang saya maksud adalah orang l

A little update

It's been such a long time since I wrote and updated here. I guess my "writing skills"   has long gone–not that I have good writing skills to begin with. I just feel like I don't know how to convey the messages I want to say like I used to. Time went by and a lot of things have changed. I am not the same person as I was last year. I am changed but some things remain the same and pain still stays within me. Time flies but it doesn't heal anything. I can confidently say that. We are just getting used to it. Some things still hurt but it doesn't hurt as much as it used to be.  Sometimes, it's bearable. The next day, it hits a rock bottom. Don't get it mixed. Just because someone is used to it, doesn't mean it DOESN'T hurt them & they deserve it.  Everyone deserves their peace. I can't wait for mine to come. The day I can finally feel at peace.